Zero Emission Resource Organisation
|Key people||Silje Schei Tveitdal (Chairman)
Einar Håndlykken (Director)
Zero Emission Resource Organisation or ZERO is a Norwegian environmental organisation that was founded in 2002 to work with reduction of greenhouse gases, primarily in Norway. The philosophy of the organisation is that if new facilities are made emission-free, then when existing plants and methods are phased out due to old age, society is left with emission-free facilities. The primary working areas include CO2 disposal, renewable energy, especially wind power, and new transportation fuels, including hydrogen and biofuel. ZERO is organised as foundation and was started by former activists and employees of Natur og Ungdom and Bellona. A lot of the funding comes from industrial associations and companies. ZERO is led by Silje Schei Tveitdal (chairman) and Einar Håndlykken (director).
- ZERO (2008-01-18). "Om ZERO" (in Norwegian).
- ZERO (2008-01-15). "About ZERO".
- Teknisk Ukeblad (2007-12-18). "Hydrogenveien" (in Norwegian).
- ZERO (2006-03-30). "Horfor hydrogen?" (in Norwegian).
- Teknisk Ukeblad (2008-06-11). "-Biodrivstoff skulle aldri vært på markedet" (in Norwegian).
- Stavanger Aftenblad (2008-05-31). "-Lett å kutte 6 mill. tonn CO2" (in Norwegian).
- Stavanger Aftenblad (2008-06-06). "Reagerer på vindmøllvern" (in Norwegian).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zero Emission Resource Organisation.|