List of zeta functions
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zeta function)
Zeta functions include:
- Airy zeta function, related to the zeros of the Airy function
- Arithmetic zeta function
- Artin–Mazur zeta-function of a dynamical system
- Barnes zeta function or Double zeta function
- Beurling zeta function of Beurling generalized primes
- Dedekind zeta-function of a number field
- Epstein zeta-function of a quadratic form.
- Goss zeta function of a function field
- Hasse–Weil zeta-function of a variety
- Height zeta function of a variety
- Hurwitz zeta-function A generalization of the Riemann zeta function
- Ihara zeta-function of a graph
- Igusa zeta-function
- L-function, a 'twisted' zeta-function.
- Lefschetz zeta-function of a morphism
- Lerch zeta-function A generalization of the Riemann zeta function
- Local zeta-function of a characteristic p variety
- Matsumoto zeta function
- Minakshisundaram–Pleijel zeta function of a Laplacian
- Motivic zeta function of a motive
- Multiple zeta function or Mordell–Tornheim zeta-function of several variables
- p-adic zeta function of a p-adic number
- Prime zeta function Like the Riemann zeta function, but only summed over primes.
- Riemann zeta function The archetypal example.
- Ruelle zeta function
- Selberg zeta-function of a Riemann surface
- Shimizu L-function
- Shintani zeta function
- Subgroup zeta function
- Witten zeta function of a Lie group
- Zeta function of an incidence algebra, a function that maps every interval of a poset to the constant value 1. Despite not resembling a holomorphic function, the special case for the poset of integer divisibility is related as a formal Dirichlet series to the Riemann zeta function.
- Zeta function of an operator or Spectral zeta function
- Other functions called zeta functions, but not analogous to the Riemann zeta function
- Topics related to zeta functions
- Artin conjecture
- Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture
- Riemann hypothesis and the generalized Riemann hypothesis.
- Selberg class S