From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zeugma (city))
|Look up zeugma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A zeugma is a figure of speech.
Zeugma may also refer to:
- Zeugma, Commagene, an ancient settlement in Commagene (eastern Anatolia)
- Zeugma, Dacia, an ancient settlement in Dacia, mentioned by Ptolemy
- Seleucia at the Zeugma, an ancient Hellenistic city
- Zeugma (literary journal), a periodical
- Zeugma Systems, a telecommunications equipment supplier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.