From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zeuxippus is a Greek name that may refer to:
- Ancient Greece-related (also Zeuxippos):
- Zeuxippus (mythology), name of three minor figures in Greek mythology
- Zeuxippus of Heraclea (5 c. BCE)
- Zeuxippus of Boeotia, leader of a pro-Roman political party in the early 2 c. BCE
- Zeuxippus, a Skeptic philosopher mentioned in Diogenes Laertius
- Zeuxippus of Sparta, a friend of Plutarch
- Baths of Zeuxippus, famous Roman baths in Constantinople
- Biological nomenclature:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zeuxippus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.