From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zhao may refer to:
- Zhao (surname) (赵), a Chinese surname
- Zhao (state), a historical Chinese state in the Warring States Period
- Triệu dynasty, or Zhao dynasty
- Zhao (Five Dynasties), a historical Chinese state in the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Later Zhao, a Chinese state in the Sixteen Kingdoms period
- Zhao County, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
- Zhao Mausoleum (Qing Dynasty), mausoleum of the Qing emperor Huang Taji
- Zhao Mausoleum (Tang Dynasty), mausoleum of Chinese Emperor Taizong of Tang
- 兆 (zhào), a Chinese numeral which usually represents 106 or 1012
- Admiral Zhao is a villain in the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.