From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zhaozhou may refer to:
- Zhaozhou Congshen (趙州從諗; 778–897), Chinese Chán (Zen) Buddhist master
- Zhaozhou County (肇州县), Heilongjiang, China
- Zhao County (赵州), formerly named Zhaozhou, in Hebei, China
- Zhaozhou Bridge (赵州桥), world's oldest open-spandrel fully stone segmental arch bridge, in Zhao County
- Zhaozhou, Hebei (赵州镇), town in and seat of Zhao County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhaozhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.