|Full name||Zhivko Kirilov Milanov|
|Date of birth||15 July 1984|
|Place of birth||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|Current club||Tom Tomsk|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Zhivko Milanov (Bulgarian: Живко Миланов; born 15 July 1984 in Sofia) is a Bulgarian footballer who plays for Russian Premier League club Tom Tomsk and for the Bulgarian national team. Although he is primarily a right back, when needed he operates on the left side as well.
Milanov made his league debut in 2003. With Levski Sofia he reached the quarter finals of UEFA Cup in 2005–06. Next season, Levski Sofia reached the group-stage of UEFA Champions League, becoming the first Bulgarian team that reached the groups.
He became a Champion of Bulgaria in 2009.
Milanov joined Vaslui on 14 January 2010 on a two-and-a-half year contract. The deal was reported by media to be worth $350,000. He was seen as the perfect substitute for Vaslui's captain Buhuş, whose long-term injury would keep him out from the field for the rest of the season. He made his league debut against Gaz Metan Mediaş, wearing the number 20 for Vaslui. He did not missed a single match for his new team, and helped Vaslui finishing third in Liga I, and reaching the Romanian Cup final, eventually lost at the penalty shootout. After Buhuş's departure, he established himself as Vaslui's first-choice right back.
On 23 July 2010, in Liga I's opening match, Milanov received his first red card since his arrival in Vaslui. Following Luz's long term-injury and Bălace's bad shape, Milanov was sent to play on the left side. However, because of Papp's unsuccessful try out on the right side, Milanov was sent back on his favourite position. In his second season in Vaslui, he ended third in Liga I, after a long battle, between Oţelul Galaţi, Poli Timişoara and SC Vaslui, for their first championship.
On 23 July 2011, Milanov received his second red card, in Vaslui's opening match against Rapid Bucureşti. On 19 August, he scored his first goal for Vaslui, against Sparta Prague helping his team qualify for the first time to the UEFA Europa League's Group Stages.
Milanov started playing for the national team in 2006.
Statistics accurate as of 22 September 2013
- A PFG: 2005-06, 2006–07, 2008–09
- Bulgarian Cup: 2002-03, 2004–05, 2006–07
- Bulgarian Supercup: 2005, 2007, 2009
- "Milanov vine la Vaslui" (in Romanian). GSP. 13 January 2010.
- "Buhus: Mi-e dor de fotbal" (in Romanian). GSP. 4 March 2010.
- "Vasluiul tinut in sah la Medias" (in Romanian). Onlinesport. 21 February 2010.
- "Vasluiul prinde podiumul" (in Romanian). Onlinesport. 22 May 2010.
- "CFR castiga cupa" (in Romanian). Onlinesport. 27 May 2010.
- "Buhus si-a reziliat contractul cu FC Vaslui" (in Romanian). Adevarul. 13 July 2010.
- "Cap si spada" (in Romanian). Prosport. 23 July 2010.
- "Papp a fost marginalizat" (in Romanian). Vremea Noua. 1 March 2011.
- "Si-au respectat blazonul" (in Romanian). Vremea Noua. 23 May 2011.
- "Start cu stangul" (in Romanian). Adevarul. 23 July 2011.
- "Moldovenii au detonat bomba" (in Romanian). Evenimentul Zilei. 19 August 2011.
- "Живко Миланов подписа с Том Томск" (in Bulgarian). gong.bg. 24 June 2013.
- Including Bulgarian Supercup
- Zhivko Milanov at National-Football-Teams.com