From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- China, in a cultural, literary sense (see Names of China#Zhongguo and Zhonghua)
- Huaxia - a name representing the Chinese civilisation
- Zhonghua minzu, literally the Chinese nation
- Zhonghua Primary School, in Malaysia
- Zhonghua Primary School, in Singapore
- Zhonghua Secondary School, in Singapore
- Chung Hwa (pencil), brand of pencils manufactured by China First Pencil Co., Ltd.
- Chung Hwa (cigarette), brand of cigarettes.
- Chung Hwa (Seon), Korean Seon master
- Chung Hua Sheng Kung Hui
- Chunghwa TV
People's Republic of China
- Zhonghua Book Company, a Bookstore headquartered in Beijing with operations in Hong Kong
- Zhonghua (car), name of cars produced by Brilliance China Auto
- Zhonghua, Binyang County, town in Guangxi
- Zhonghua Subdistrict, Xiamen, in Siming District, Xiamen, Fujian
- Zhonghua Subdistrict, Zhanjiang, in Chikan District, Zhanjiang, Guangdong
- Zhonghua Subdistrict, Handan, in Congtai District, Handan, Hebei
- Zhonghua Subdistrict, Hengshui, in Taocheng District, Hengshui, Hebei
Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Chunghwa Telecom
- Chunghwa Post
- Chung Hua University
- Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research
- Chunghwa Postal Museum
- Chunghwa County, a county in North Hwanghae province
- Chunghwa Station, a railway station in Chunghwa county
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhonghua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.