Zhonghuamen Railway Station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about a railway station of Nanjing-Tongling Railway. For a railway station of Beijing–Shanghai High-Speed Railway, see Nanjing South Railway Station.
Zhonghuamen Railway Station (Chinese: 中华门火车站) is a railway station in Yuhua Road near Zhonghua Gate of Nanjing. It is a station of Nanjing-Tongling Railway with two platforms. There’s a subway station nearby.
- 1935: This station was built along with Jiangnan Railway.
- 2001: Its name was turned into Nanjing South Railway Station
- Jan, 6, 2011: To distinguish from a new railway station in Beijing–Shanghai High-Speed Railway, its name was returned to Zhonghuamen Railway Station.
- Nanjing Railway Station
- Nanjing South Railway Station
- Nanjing West Railway Station
- Nanjing North Railway Station
|This article about a railway station in Jiangsu is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|