|Zhongshan Station platform|
|Address||No.16, Nanjing W. Rd|
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Line(s)||Tamsui Line (R14)
Songshan Line (G16)
|Daily Ridership||61,926 (2011)
(Ranked 9th of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
The Taipei Metro Zhongshan Station (Chinese: 中山站; pinyin: Zhōngshān Zhàn) is a station on the Tamsui Line, located on the border of Zhongshan and Datong districts, Taipei, Taiwan. It is located in the middle of the underground Zhongshan Metro Mall.
The station is an underground structure with an island platform and three exits. The washrooms are inside the entrance area. It is located at the intersection of Nanjing West Rd. and the Metro Park (near Chengde Rd. and Zhongshan North Rd.).
The Songshan Line station will add two additional exits and renovate two existing exits. When completed, the station will be a four-level, underground station. The Songshan Line station will be 26 m (85 ft) deep and will be 176 m (577 ft) long and 23 m (75 ft) meters wide.
The new Songshan Line station will have a theme of "Happy Transit".
- March 28, 1997: Opened for service with the opening of the segment from Tamsui to Zhongshan.
- December 25, 1997: The Tamsui Line extended south from the current station to Shuanglian Station.
|Street Level||Entrance/Exit||Entrance/Exit, Metro Park|
|B1||Lobby||Lobby, information counter, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Zhongshan Art Corridor, Zhongshan Metro Mall (south side of station)
Restroms (inside mall)
|B2||Platform 1||← Tamsui Line toward Tamsui or Beitou (Shuanglian)|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui Line toward Xindian or Xiangshan (Taipei Main Station) →|
|B3||Passage Level||Escalators, elevators to Concourse and Platform levels|
|B4||Platform||← Songshan Line (under construction) toward Songshan (Songjiang Nanjing)|
|Island platform, under construction|
|Platform||→ Songshan Line (under construction) toward Xindian (Beimen) →|
- Exit 1: Nanjing East Rd.
- Exit 2: Nanjing East Rd.
- Exit 3: Nanjing East Rd.
- Exit 4: Nanjing East Rd.
- Exits 5 & 6 are under construction.
Note: Exit 4 was recently reconstructed with transparent, self-cleaning glass to better integrate with nearby department stores.
Other metro services
Around the station
- Chien-Cheng Circle
- Jancheng Junior High School.
- Zhongshan Metro Mall
- Shiatzy Chen Zhongshan Flagship Store
- Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Stores
- Zhongshan Market
- Taipei Public Library (Changan Branch)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Taipei
- Rixin Elementary School
- Jiancheng Park
- Ministry of Labor
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhongshan Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Zhongshan". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Routes)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- "捷運系統松山線簡介". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2006-12-01. Retrieved 2011-07-25.
- "整潔、明亮、透視度最佳的出入口 捷運中山站4號出入口". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2009-05-01. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- "Jancheng Junior High School". Taipei Municipal Jan Cheng Junior High School. 2002-05-01. Retrieved 2008-06-16.[dead link]
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|