Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station
Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station
(National Taipei University of Technology)
|Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station Nangang Line Platform|
|Address||No. 67, Sec. 1, Xinsheng S. Rd.|
|Opened||December 24, 1999, September 30, 2012|
|Line(s)||Nangang Line (BL9)
Xinzhuang Line (O13)
|Daily Ridership||46,646 (2011)
(Ranked 22nd of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
|Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station|
The station is a three-level, underground station with two island platforms and seven exits. It is located at the intersection of Zhongxiao East Road and Xinsheng South Road, hence the name of the station.
The Xinzhuang Line station is 317.6 meters long, 16.5-32.65 meters wide, and 25.5 meters deep. The station is centered around a theme of "Modernization and High-tech", with glass and metallic materials utilized in the station design.
- December 24, 1999: Opened for service with the opening of the segment from Taipei City Hall to Ximen.
- November 3, 2010: Service of the Xinzhuang Line segment to Luzhou begins.
- September 30, 2012: The Xinzhuang Line section from Zhongxiao Xinsheng to Guting is opened for service, allowing for through service to the Zhonghe Line.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, one-way faregates, automatic ticket dispensing machines, information desk
Restrooms (Inside fare zone, middle of the station; outside fare zone, near Exit 2)
|B2||Platform 1||← Nangang Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Zhongxiao Fuxing)|
|Platform 2||Nangang Line toward Yongning/ Far Eastern Hospital (Shandao Temple) →|
|B3||Platform 3||← Xinzhuang Line toward Huilong, Luzhou Line toward Luzhou (Songjiang Nanjing)|
|Platform 4||Xinzhuang Line toward Nanshijiao (Dongmen) →|
- Exit 1: Zhongxiao Elementary School
- Exit 2: Zhongxiao Park
- Exit 3: Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 3
- Exit 4: National Taipei University of Technology
- Exit 5: Intersection of Xinsheng S. Rd. and Jinan Rd.
- Exit 6: Taipei Methodist Church
- Exit 7: Xinsheng S. Rd. Sec. 1, in front of the Securities and Futures Building
Around the station
- Guang Hua Digital Plaza
- National Taipei University of Technology
- Zhongxiao Elementary School
- Securities and Futures Bureau
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park
- Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd
- Taipei Academy of Banking and Finance
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Zhongxiao Xinsheng".
- "( O13 ) Zhongxiao Xinsheng". Comprehensive Planning Division, Civil Engineering and Architectural Design Division. 2008-11-09. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "機關名錄詳細內容". 我的E政府. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- "Summary of TABF’s Annual Report". TABF. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|