|Zhongyi Station Concourse
||No. 301, Zhongyiang North Road, Sec. 4
||March 28, 1997
|| Tamsui Line (R29)
(Ranked 84th of 89)
||Taipei Rapid Transit System
There is a bus stop near this station.
The Taipei Metro Zhongyi Station is located in Beitou District, Taipei. Taiwan. It is a station on the Tamsui Line. In the past, the station belonged to the now-defunct TRA Tamsui Line.
Zhongyi Station from the southwest.
The station is an at-grade structure with two side platforms and a single exit. It is located on the south of Zhongyiang North Road. The washrooms are inside the entrance area.
- November 1, 1961: A simple station is constructed. Its location is approximately 900 meters west of the current station.
- July 1, 1979: The station is upgraded from a simple station to a request station.
- July 15, 1988: Service ceases with the discontinuation of service of the TRA Tamsui Line.
Taipei Metro Station
- March 28, 1997: Opened for service with the opening of the Tamsui to Zhongshan segment.
- Single Exit: Zhongyang N. Rd. Sec. 4
Around the station
Coordinates: 25°07′52″N 121°28′24″E / 25.131221°N 121.473422°E