From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Zhongyi Station Concourse|
|Address||No. 301, Zhongyiang North Road, Sec. 4|
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Line(s)||Tamsui Line (R29)
|Daily Ridership||5,764 (2011)
(Ranked 84th of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
- November 1, 1961: A simple station is constructed. Its location is approximately 900 meters west of the current station.
- July 1, 1979: The station is upgraded from a simple station to a request station.
- July 15, 1988: Service ceases with the discontinuation of service of the TRA Tamsui Line.
Taipei Metro Station
|2F||Connecting Level||Skyway for Platform Connection|
(toward Platform 1)
|Lobby, information counter, entrance/exit, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates
|Platform 1||← Tamsui Line toward Tamsui (Guandu)|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui Line toward Xiangshan (Fuxinggang) →|
Around the station
- Hsing Tian Temple (Beitou Branch)
- Hsing Tian Temple Library
- Koo Foundation Sun Yat-Sen Cancer Center
- Kuandu Museum of Fine Arts
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhongyi Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Zhongyi". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|