From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zhongyuan (中原) may refer to:
- Central Plain (China), or Zhongyuan, area on the lower reaches of the Yellow River which formed the cradle of Chinese civilization
- Zhongyuan Airlines, former airline based in Henan
- Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou
- Zhongyuan, Hainan, town in Qionghai
- Zhongyuan, Shaanxi, town in Hanbin District, Ankang
- West Zhongyuan Road Subdistrict (中原西路街道), formerly Zhongyuan Township, in Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou
- Zhongyuan Township, Gansu, in Zhenyuan County
- Zhongyuan Township, Jiangxi (中源乡), in Jing'an County
- Chung Yuan Christian University, in Zhongli, Taoyuan County, Taiwan
- COSCO (中远)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhongyuan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.