6 February 1970|
|Died||14 August 2012
Cause of death
|Shot dead by police.|
|Date||August 14, 2012|
|Location(s)||Jiangsu, Hunan and Chongqing, China|
Zhou Kehua (simplified Chinese: 周克华; traditional Chinese: 周克華; pinyin: Zhōu Kèhuá, February 6, 1970 – August 14, 2012) was a Chinese gunman suspected of murder and robbery. According to Chinese media, he is believed to be involved in at least nine murder and robbery cases. Therefore, he used to be an A-level wanted criminal of the Ministry of Public Security.
Zhou was born in Jinkou Town, Shapingba District, Chongqing in February 6, 1970. In 1985, at age 15, Zhou was jailed for 14 days on molestation charges. In 2005, he was jailed again for arms trafficking. In 1991, Zhou stole a shotgun in Chongqing. Two years later, he was arrested and sentenced to Re-education through labor for illegal possession of firearms. In 1997, he purchased a Type 54 pistol near the border of China and Burma in Yunnan Province.
After a massive manhunt, Zhou was shot and killed by police on August 14, 2012. 
Despite repeated confirmations from Chongqing authorities, many Chinese are suspicious that the killed person is not Zhou Kehua, but instead a plain clothes policeman killed by accident. Zhong Shan Commentary, a Hunan TV show, summarized the suspicion and accusation on August 21, 2012.
- "Serial killer Zhou Kehua shot dead". China.org.cn. 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- Paul Armstrong (2012-08-13). "Troops, police search for China's 'most wanted' robber". CNN. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "周克华被枪改变的人生：少年好色 中年冷血". gwm.cn. 2012-08-13. Retrieved 2012-08-15.
- "周克華無特種兵經歷 2005年因販槍在雲南服刑" (in Chinese). ifeng.com. 2012-08-11. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- 潇湘晨报 黄波 (2012-08-15). "知情人士称周克华曾在缅甸当过雇佣兵". Sina.com.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 2012-08-15.
- "长沙警方称周克华曾在缅甸当过雇佣兵". Netease (in Chinese). 2012-08-15. Retrieved 2012-08-15.
- "China police: Suspected 'bank killer' shot dead". 2012-08-14.
|This biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|