Zhuhai Jinwan Airport
|Zhuhai Jinwan Airport
Zhūhǎi Jīnwān Jīchǎng
|IATA: ZUH – ICAO: ZGSD|
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Operator||Hong Kong-Zhuhai Airport Management Co.,Ltd.|
|Location||Sanzao Town, Jinwan District|
|Elevation AMSL||7 m / 23 ft|
|Source: List of the busiest airports in China|
|Zhuhai Jinwan Airport|
Zhuhai Jinwan Airport (IATA: ZUH, ICAO: ZGSD), formerly Zhuhai Sanzao Airport, is the airport serving the city of Zhuhai in Guangdong province, China. It is located some 50 kilometres (31 mi) (road distance) southwest of the Zhuhai city center in Sanzao Town, Jinwan District, and 25 kilometres (16 mi) southwest of the special administrative region of Macau.
The airport hosts the largest airshow in mainland China, the China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition.
Airlines and destinations
Passenger Destinations Map
Zhuhai Jinwan Airport is served by the Zhuhai bus network through routes 207 (to the Gongbei Port of Entry and the Zhuhai Railway Station) and 504 (to Jing'an in the Doumen District). There are also airport express buses to Gongbei and Xiangzhou in Zhuhai, as well as to Zhongshan and Macau.
The airport will have its own Zhuhai Airport Railway Station on the Guangzhou–Zhuhai Intercity Railway when it is completed. A spur line will eventually connect the airport to the Zhuhai Railway Station, which is currently linked to the airport by bus.
- List of airports in China
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Macau International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
- "珠海机场航班进入冬春时刻 多个航班新增、加密". Hong Kong-Zhuhai Airport Management Co.,Ltd. 2013-10-25.
- "珠海地区首次开通台州航线 开航期间有410元3.5折优惠机票". Hong Kong-Zhuhai Airport Management Co.,Ltd. 2013-10-16.
- Airport information for ZGSD at Great Circle Mapper.
- Accident history for ZUH at Aviation Safety Network