Zhuhai Jinwan Airport
|Zhuhai Jinwan Airport
Zhūhǎi Jīnwān Jīchǎng
|IATA: ZUH – ICAO: ZGSD|
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Operator||Hong Kong-Zhuhai Airport Management Co.,Ltd.|
|Location||Sanzao Town, Jinwan District|
|Elevation AMSL||7 m / 23 ft|
|Source: List of the busiest airports in China|
|Zhuhai Jinwan Airport|
Zhuhai Jinwan Airport (IATA: ZUH, ICAO: ZGSD), formerly Zhuhai Sanzao Airport, is the airport serving the city of Zhuhai in Guangdong province, China. It is located some 50 kilometres (31 mi) (road distance) southwest of the Zhuhai city center in Sanzao Town, Jinwan District, and 25 kilometres (16 mi) southwest of the special administrative region of Macau.
The airport hosts the largest airshow in mainland China, the China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition.
Airlines and destinations
There are four airport express routes connecting the airport and downtown Zhuhai, mainly serve major hotels and city lounges in Xiangzhou, Gongbei, Jida and Tangjiawan. Some routes connect stations of Guangzhou-Zhuhai Intercity Railway (including Zhuhai Railway Station), Jiuzhou Port (major ferry terminal with frequent passenger ships to Hong Kong) and Gongbei Port.
The airport is also served by the Zhuhai city bus network through routes 207 (to Gongbei Port and Zhuhai Railway Station), 504 (to Jing'an in the Doumen) and 701 (to Sanzao town).
- List of airports in China
- List of the busiest airports in China
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Macau International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhuhai Jinwan Airport.|
- "珠海地区首次开通台州航线 开航期间有410元3.5折优惠机票". Hong Kong-Zhuhai Airport Management Co.,Ltd. 2013-10-16.
- "机场交通". Hong Kong-Zhuhai Airport Management Co.,Ltd.
- Airport information for ZGSD at Great Circle Mapper.
- Accident history for ZUH at Aviation Safety Network