From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zin may refer to:
- Zin, Afghanistan, a town in Afghanistan
- Zin Desert, in the Negev
- Zinfandel, a variety of red grape commonly used to make wine
- Zin Hizaki, a character from Sky Girls
ZIN may refer to:
- Interlaken Airport, Switzerland (by IATA code)
zin may refer to:
- Zinza language (by ISO 639 code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.