From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zin may refer to:
- Zin, Afghanistan, a town in Afghanistan
- Zin Desert, in the Negev
- Wadi Zin, a wadi in the Negev that flows to the Dead Sea
- Zinfandel, a variety of red grape commonly used to make wine
- Zin (folklore), water spirits in West African folklore that live in the Niger River
- Zin Hizaki, a character from Sky Girls
ZIN may refer to:
- Interlaken Airport, Switzerland (by IATA code)
zin may refer to:
- Zinza language (by ISO 639 code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.