|Full name||Zizi Roberts|
|Date of birth||19 July 1979|
|Place of birth||Monrovia, Liberia|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|1997–1998||→ A.C. Monza Brianza 1912 (loan)||27||(5)|
|1998–1999||→ Ravenna Calcio (loan)||18||(1)|
|1999||→ AC Bellinzona (loan)||13||(6)|
|2005–2006||Coalisland Athletic Football Club||17||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:42, 9 December 2007 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Kolubah "Zizi" Roberts (born 19 July 1979 in Monrovia) is a former Liberian football (soccer) player. Roberts began his professional career in 1996 at the age of 17 and has since played for eight different teams in Liberia, Switzerland, Greece, and Italy.
In 1997, Roberts signed for A.C. Milan, but never played an official match for them, appearing at friendly competitions such as Copa Centenário de Belo Horizonte and being loaned to some minor teams, such as Ravenna and Monza.
Before moving to Colorado Rapids, he played for the Greek clubs Ionikos FC for one year and Panionios FC. In August 2001 he moved to Olympiakos FC. Roberts joined the Rapids before the 2003 season but was mostly a disappointment because of injuries. In two years, he appeared in 17 games and played only 1092 minutes, scoring 6 goals in that short time. Colorado let him go after the 2004 season. Roberts last played for Coalisland Athletic Football Club.
Roberts has been an important player for the Liberia national team since making his debut in 1996. He has played 31 games for Liberia, scoring 9 goals, and he was named the Liberian Soccer Player of the Year in 2003.
- Rota, Davide. "Players from Africa, Asia and North-America in Italy". RSSSF. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- Mastrogiannopoulos, Alex. "Foreign players in Greece since 1959/60". RSSSF. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- "Rapids Sign Liberian International Zizi Roberts". SI. 2003-02-26. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- Kiawu, Hassan (2004-07-01). "Zizi Roberts operated on". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- Zizi Roberts – FIFA competition record