|Alma mater||Oxford University|
Zoe Williams (born 1973) is a British columnist, journalist, and author.
Early life 
Williams writes for The Guardian and the New Statesman. She writes political commentary, interviews and reviews. Her work has also appeared in other publications, including The Spectator, NOW Magazine, the London Cycling Campaign's magazine London Cyclist and the London Evening Standard where she contributed columns on a variety of subjects, and a diary about being a single woman in London. She has also written restaurant reviews for the Sunday Telegraph.
Daniel Hannan of The Telegraph praised her as possessing "the mark of a great columnist – she compels interest in the unlikeliest subjects", saying "she has a beautiful turn of phrase, and I can't remember a single column I haven't enjoyed."
She has also appeared on television as a guest on various shows. Clive James praised her appearance in documentary Teenage Kicks: the Search for Sophistication: "The brilliant journalist Zoe Williams did a short piece to camera that was almost an aria". She has presented a radio documentary Inside the Academy School Revolution, which Miranda Sawyer found one-sided and "tame", and hosted BBC Radio 4's What The Papers Say.
In May 2011 Williams admitted to fare dodging when in her 30s while travelling on London buses. She wrote "I actually had a lot of affection for bendy buses, mainly because evading your fare was so easy that to pay was almost missing the point. We used to call it freebussing."
She is the author of Bring it on, Baby: How to have a dudelike pregnancy (2010), a book of advice for mothers-to-be, which was republished in 2012 as What Not to Expect When You're Expecting.
Personal life 
- Williams, Zoe. "Talking heads". Marie Claire. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- "Now price cut and celeb boost follows rival launch". Press Gazette. 9 Oct 2002.
- Hannan, Daniel (July 10, 2008). "My top five Leftie columnists". The Telegraph (London).
- James, Clive (07 Oct 2011). "Clive James on... Grand Designs and Dragons' Den". The Telegraph (UK). Retrieved 10 December 2012.
- Sawyer, Miranda (9 December 2012). "Rewind radio: The Kitchen Cabinet; The Budget; Inside the Academy School Revolution; Breakfast; The Atkinson People – review". The Observer (London). Retrieved 10 December 2012.
- Maguire, Kevin, "Champagne or sham pain", New Statesman, 27 October 2011
- Fawkes, Guido (October 27, 2011). "Guardian Hack: "I’m a Dodger"". Order Order.
- Zoe Williams "Boris Johnson and the Routemaster: soft edges and cheerful demeanour", The Guardian, 27 May 2011
- "Zoe Williams". British Humanist Association website. Retrieved 10 December 2012.
- "Zoe Williams". Orwell Prize website. Retrieved 10 December 2012.
- "Orwell prize: four Guardian journalists nominated". The Guardian (UK). 31 March 2012.
- "David Cohen named reporter of the year at WorkWorld Media Awards". Press Gazette. 19 Jan 2011. Retrieved 10 December 2012.
- "Zoe Williams: My neighbour, the Leopard Man of Peckham | Columnists". guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- Zoe Williams (2008-04-11). "Zoe Williams: My boyfriend is right | Life and style". The Guardian. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- "Live chat on parenting with Zoe Williams | Life and style". guardian.co.uk. 2010-06-08. Retrieved 2012-12-10.