|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Zoja Trofimiuk (born 17 February 1952) is an Australian sculptor and printmaker, born in Prague, Czechoslovakia. She specializes in cast glass; her studio is in Melbourne. Zbych Trofimiuk, an Australian actor, is her son.
- Master of Fine Art, RMIT, Melbourne, Australia 1991
B.A. 1972-77 ASP Cracow, Poland
Wenceslaus Hollar' Lyceum, Prague, Czech Republic, 1969–1972 
- 1991 TORSO, Hugo Gallery, Canberra
- 1996 WORKS on PAPER, George Gallery, Melbourne
- 1999 MILLENNIUM COLLECTION, Adam Galleries, Melbourne
- 2001 OCEAN GALLERY inaugurated from Australian Shores
- 2005 SCULPTURE and GRAVERRE,Adam galleries, Melbourne
- 2006 IX International Glass Symposium,
- curator:Prof.Sylva Petrova,PhD.,MA,BA,Novy Bor,Czech Republic
- Ranamok Glass Award 2006, touring exhibition, Australia
- Works on Paper 2, NS, Nova sin gallery, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2007 Czech and Slovak Glass in Exile, Regional Moravian Gallery, Brno, Czech Republic
- Honorary Award, Dante’s Biennale, Ravenna, Italy, 1981, 1990
- Member Print Commission, Print Council of Australia, 1999
- 1999 Created glass technique GRAVERRE
2006 Ranamok Award, finalist, the prestigious Australian award for contemporary studio glass.