Zolakar (Armenian: Զոլաքար), known as Zolakhach until 1935, is a major village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. The village is home to the historic churches of Tukh Manuk and Surp Sarkis and Bronze Age cemeteries. The center of the village is home to a funerary monument.
- Zolakar at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 46; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|