Zolakar (Armenian: Զոլաքար, also Romanized as Zolak’ar and Zolaqar; until 1935, Zolakhach) is a village in the Gegharkunik province of Armenia. Within Zolakar are the Tukh Manuk and S. Sargis (Surb Sarkis) churches, Bronze Age cemeteries and at the center of the village is a funerary monument.
- Zolakar at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 46; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|