|Sub-region||West Nile sub-region|
|Elevation||5,200 ft (1,600 m)|
Zombo lies approximately 27 kilometres (17 mi), by road, west of Nebbi, the nearest large town. This location is approximately 70 kilometres (43 mi), by road, south of Arua, the largest city in the sub-region. The coordinates of the town are: 02° 30' 54N, 30° 54' 06E (Latitude: 2.5150; Longitude: 30.9100).
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or close to the edges of town:
- The headquarters of Zombo District Administration
- The offices of Zombo Town Council
- Zombo Central Market - The largest fresh-produce market in the town.
- "Road Distance Between Zombo And Nebbi With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- "Map Showing Arua And Zombo With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Zombo At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- Ninsiima, Racheal (14 July 2013). "Uganda Census Planned for 2014". The Observer (Uganda). Retrieved 3 June 2014.