From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zong may refer to:
- Zong (surname), a Cantonese romanization of the Chinese surname Zhuang
- dzong architecture (Tibetan: རྫོང་, W rdzong), a distinctive style of fortress in Tibet and nearby regions
- zong, Tibetan for "county"
- Zong mobile payments, a mobile payments provider
- ZONG, a Pakistani telecommunication service provider
- Zong massacre, a 1781 slave massacre on the British slave ship Zong
- zong, a bong characterized by Z-shaped bends in the tube, cooling the smoke
- zongzi, a traditional Chinese food eaten during the Dragon Boat Festival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.