Zong mobile payments
|Headquarters||Menlo Park, California, USA|
Zong is a mobile payment company that allows users to make micropayments on the Internet if they have a postpaid mobile phone. The payments are charged to their mobile phone bills by the mobile operator. The company was acquired by eBay in 2011.
Zong was awarded the 2009 Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award for New Product Innovation in the Mobile Payments category.
- "Zong Lets You Bill Web Apps To Your Phone". TechCrunch. 8 September 2008.
- Fear not! Let’s get you on the right path, my friend: Consumers Zong Official Site
- McMahan, Ty (July 7, 2011). "EBay’s Zong Deal: Mobile Payments Are All Fun & Games". WSJ Blogs: Venture Capital Dispatch.
- Where to find Zong Zong Official Site
- Zong Awarded 2009 Best Practices Award for Product Innovation businesswire.com, December 21, 2009 09:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time