King Penguins congregate on frozen ground sometimes has the first letter of each word corresponding in order to the first letter of the descending order of scientific classification.[a]
Zoology-phrase mnemonics, which are used to memorize the taxonomic classification system, include:
- "King Penguins congregate on frozen ground sometimes"
- "King Parrots clash over fairly good seed"
- "Keep pond clean or frogs get sick"
Some non-zoology mnemonics
There are also non-zoology mnemonics which are used to memorize the taxonomic classification system. These include:
- "Keep passing classes or forget graduate school"
- "Kids pick candy over fancy green salad"
- "Kings play chess on fine grain sand."
- "Kiss please - come on, for goodness sake"
- "King Philip called on five girls Saturday"
- "King Phillip calls out for greasy steaks"
- "King Phillip came over for good soup"
- "King Phillip came over for good spaghetti"
- "King Philip came over for great science"
- "King Phillip came over from German shores"
- "King Philip came over from Germany speedily"
- "King Phillip come out, for goodness sake"
- "King Philip cried over fat girls singing"