ZoomInfo is a vertical search engine focused on people, companies, and the relationships among them.
The site powers people searches for Amazon’s A9.com and Business Week. ZoomInfo also allows users to collaborate in the construction of its content by contributing information to their own profiles or building new ones where none exists. Their database holds 90 million profiles of business professionals and 6 million company profiles. The features of their site allow users to search based on name, company, location, and vertical segments to generate leads.
The company draws around 4.5 million monthly users and generates circa $12 million in revenue from its fee-based and subscription services.
- "ZoomInfo Charts New World of Ads Based on “Business Demographics”". xconomy.com. 12/6/07. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Xing, ZoomInfo Partner". Web Pro News. June 14, 2007. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "ZoomInfo -Meta People Search Engine". Search Engine Journal. 2005. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "ZoomInfo Announces Free Tool for Job Hunters". MarketWire.com. Dec 08, 2009. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Why the web world matters". The Lawyers Weekly. May 28 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "ZoomInfo Provides Free Sales Prospecting Tool to Small Businesses". InfoToday.com. May 17, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "ZoomInfo Zooms Marketers to Prospects". SemanticWeb.com. Dec 04, 2008. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- ""Hedge Professionals"". Opalesque Solutions.
- "ZoomInfo". Zoom Information ,Inc.