|Headquarters||Seattle, Washington, USA|
|Key people||Wil Merritt, CEO|
Zooppa is a global social network for creative talent that partners with brands and agencies to launch user-generated advertising campaigns. Inspired by the principles of crowdsourcing, Zooppa’s website hosts brand sponsored advertising contests. In competition for cash prizes, filmmakers, graphic designers, and other creatives submit their original ads in response to a client's brief. These ads can take various formats including video, print, banners, concepts, and audio.
Today Zooppa has more than 237,000 members worldwide, averaging over 1,000 new members per week. They have hosted over 250 campaigns since opening in 2008. 
Zooppa's clients include brands such as Google, Nike, Hershey's, General Mills, Microsoft, NBC Universal, Zinio, and Mini Cooper. As well as agencies including Ogilvy, BBDO, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Mind share and ZenithOptimedia.
Zooppa was founded in 2007 near Venice, Italy where they were incubated as part of the H-Farm Ventures program. After successfully bringing people-powered brand energy to the Italian marketplace, Zooppa launched its global headquarters in Seattle, Washington in December of 2008.
The name Zooppa is derived from the Italian word for soup, zuppa. The name was chosen because it fits Zooppa's diverse community, which can be compared to the various ingredients of a stew of content. 
- Egolf, Karen (April 5, 2010). "CMO Council Names 'Pause' Winners". Advertising Age. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- "People and Accounts of Note in Advertising". The New York Times. April 2, 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- Green, Megan (May 4, 2010). "Zooppa Rewards Creatives for User-Generated Advertising". TalentZoo.com. Retrieved May 4, 2010.
- "'Pause for Cause' Picks Creative Contest Winners". MediaPost. April 5, 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- "Social Media Gets Public Service Campaign Out There". Marketingweb. April 8, 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- Sullivan, Laurie (May 31, 2009). "Sun Shines On Zooppa's Social Community Despite Fears". MediaPost. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- "Universal Studios Hollywood Challenges Filmmakers...". CNNMoney.com. April 30, 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2010.[dead link]
- "Media Motion: Brand.net, R/GA, and The Huffington Post". iMediaConnection. April 15, 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- Cicon, Jared (April 3, 2010). "Zooppa - A Good Model". Video Contest King. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
|This Washington-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|