From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zorro (TV series))
|Look up zorro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zorro is a swashbuckling fictional character of films, television, and books. It may also refer to:
- The Legend of Zorro, 2005 film
- The Mark of Zorro (1920 film), silent film starring Douglas Fairbanks released in 1920
- The Mark of Zorro (1940 film), film starring Tyrone Power released in 1940
- The Mask of Zorro, 1998 film
- Zorro (1975 film), Italian/French film starring Alain Delon
- Zorro Rides Again, a 1937 film serial
- Zorro, The Gay Blade, a 1981 humorous film about Zorro
- The Mark of Zorro (1974 film), television movie starring Frank Langella released in 1974
- Zorro (1957 TV series), a Walt Disney television series
- Zorro (1990 TV series), a television series starring Duncan Regehr
- Zorro (Philippine TV series), Philippine version of Zorro, starring Richard Gutierrez
- Zorro and Son, a short-lived 1983 television series
- Zorro: La Espada y la Rosa, a 2007 telenovela
In other fictional media:
- "Zorro", a 1958 song by The Chordettes
- "Zorro", a song by The Bluetones from their 2002 album Science & Nature
- The Zorros, an Australian rock band of the early 1980s
- Zorro, European Spanish for "Vulpes Vulpes", the "common fox" ("Zorra" for "Vixen").
- Lycalopex, South American canids commonly known in English as "zorros"
- João Zorro, a 13th-century Portuguese troubadour
- Zorro II and Zorro III, computer expansion bus implemented in Amiga computers
- Zorro Productions, Inc., the company that controls the worldwide trademarks and copyrights of the character Zorro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zorro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.