Zou/Zo people are indigenous community living along the frontier of India and Burma. They are called the Zomi and literally means the descendant of Pu Zo. Zou/Zo are recognised as Scheduled Tribe under the 6th Schedule of the Constitution of India. They are a small community of less than 1,00,000 but 7th largest tribal in Manipur. Zou/Zo are known for their natural peace loving, caring and honesty. Zou or ZOU may refer to
- Zou people, indigenous community living along Indo-Burma frontier
- Zou River of Benin
- Zou Department of Benin
- Zou, Côte d'Ivoire, town and commune in Côte d'Ivoire
- Zou (state), Chinese state that existed during the Zhou Dynasty
- Zoucheng, formerly Zou County
- Zou (surname), a Chinese surname
- Zone of Ultima Gaming organization
- Zimbabwe Open University
- Zou (TV series) is a French animated television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.