||This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (October 2011)|
|Born||1971 (age 42–43)
Shortly after high school, Zuhair Murad moved from Beirut to Paris where he obtained his degree in fashion.
In 1999 Zuhair Murad made his first appearance on the catwalks of Rome with an acclaimed collection that led to his participation in the Italian calendar. In 1995, Zuhair Murad opened his third head shop in Beirut. His extensive lines encompass haute couture, ready-to-wear, accessories and eyewear. Plans to expand the fashion line are underway to include beauty products, perfumes, swimwear and lingerie as well as furnishings. Two boutiques (including showrooms) have been opened. The first in Beirut on Charles Helou Avenue and the second on rue Francois I in Paris. He also has a showroom in Milan on rue Borgogna.
Marion Cotillard, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Ivana Trump, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Beyoncé Knowles, Jennifer Lopez, Kellie Pickler, Shakira, Katy Perry, Christina Applegate, Vanessa Williams, Ana Ortiz, and many more have been seen wearing his dresses. He has also dressed the likes of Najwa Karam, in her video clips, "Lashhad Hobbak" and "MaFi Noum."
Miley Cyrus was seen wearing one of his creations at the Academy Awards, and most recently Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez wore his creations at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards. He also designed Miss France's dress Chloé Mortaud for Miss Universe 2009 and 5 dresses for the final of Miss France 2010. Florence Welch was last seen wearing one of his creations during the Brits awards. His dress was silver silk with gold and silver beaded designs.
Nina Dobrev, Christina Aguilera, Wanda Sykes, and singer Jewel were seen wearing Zuhair Murad dresses at the 2010 Emmy Awards. Kerry Washington wore one of his gowns at the 2011 Emmy Awards. Cheryl Cole wore one of his designs on The X Factor. Fergie has аlso worn his designs. Princess al-Taweel of Saudi Arabia wore his creation when she attended the wedding of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Blake Lively was also wearing a Zuhair Murad dress from his Spring 2012 Couture collection at the worldwide premier of her new movie "SAVAGES" at Westwood Village. Kristen Stewart wore a Zuhair Murad dress at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival for a screening of her 2012 film On the Road and also at the premiere in Los Angeles of her film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 
Australian model Miranda Kerr wore a Zuhair Murad gown from his Fall 2012 collection at the 2013 InStyle Golden Globes Party.
- "Zuhair Murad".
- Amy Odell, 'Q&A: Zuhair Murad on Dressing Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lopez, Opening a New York Store, and More', in New York Magazine, 7/6/11 
- Jennifer Lopez In Georges Chakra Couture & Zuhair Murad Couture – 32nd Anniversary Carousel of Hope Gala, Red Carpet Fashion Awards, October 25, 2010. Retrieved on 2010-10-27.
- "RED CARPET RIDE - TV STARS SAW SCARLET AT LAST NIGHT'S EMMYS" (fee, via Fairfax County Public Library). New York Post (New York, NY: Gale Biography In Context). 19 September 2011. p. 33. Gale Document Number: GALE|A267355686. Retrieved 2011-10-09.
- "THE DRESS FACTOR: HOW DANNII TRUMPED CHERYL" (fee, via Fairfax County Public Library). Daily Mail (London, England: Gale Biography In Context). 7 December 2010. p. 20. GALE|A243692461. Retrieved 2011-10-09.
- "Marion Cotillard in Zuhair Murad Couture - Critics' Choice Awards 2013". InStyle. 11 January 2013. Retrieved 2014-04-09.