|Founded||1999 (as a subsidiary of ZOO Digital Group)|
|Headquarters||Sheffield, United Kingdom|
Zushi Games (formerly ZOO Digital Publishing) is a British video game publisher. Based in Sheffield, UK, Zushi is the owner of the multi-million selling Premier Manager series. Zushi publishes titles for the Nintendo DS, Wii, Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, PC and Xbox.
The company was founded in 1999 by Ian Stewart, who was one of the three founders of Gremlin Interactive, as a wholly owned subsidiary of ZOO Digital Group, but became an independent entity in April 2006. On April 23, 2008, GreenScreen Interactive Software announced the acquisition of the company which will be combined with Destination Software into the new Zoo Games label. In November 2008, only a few months as a subsidiary of GreenScreen Interactive Software, they regained independency through a management buyout. In March 2009 the company announced their new name of Zushi Games. On March 18, 2010 Zushi went into administration and has a receivership action on at least one of its properties.
- For games published while Zushi was a subsidiary of GreenScreen Interactive Software, see Zoo Games
- Alien Hominid (2005) Game Boy Advance, Mobile phone, PlayStation 2, Xbox
- Lionel Trains: On Track (2007) Nintendo DS
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2004) Game Boy Advance
- Pac-Man World (2004) Game Boy Advance
- Pac-Man World 2 (2005) Game Boy Advance
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|