This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Borthwick in 2016
23 June 1994
Barking, London, England
|Residence||Dagenham, London, England|
|Known for||EastEnders (2006–)|
|Relatives||Charlie Winter (cousin)|
Borthwick has portrayed Jay Brown in EastEnders since 2006. His first appearance aired on 14 December. His first appearance on mainstream television was as an orphan in the Celebrate Oliver! musical alongside Shane Richie and Joseph McManners. In late 2006 Borthwick had a one-off role in Not Going Out. He has also appeared in the "Life In The Underpass" episode of Gina's Laughing Gear.
Borthwick is a keen sports fan, he enjoys playing snooker and football and supports West Ham United Football Club. He also enjoys boxing; and carried Kevin Mitchell's championship belt into the ring prior to a bout in July 2007. 
Borthwick lives in Barking, London with his parents and two siblings. He is also close friends with many of his current and previous co-stars, including Harry Reid, Jacqueline Jossa, Lorna Fitzgerald and Tilly Keeper. Borthwick is a second cousin to his EastEnders co-star Charlie Winter, who played Hunter Owen.
- "Who is Jamie Borthwick? EastEnders' Jay Brown and West Ham United Fan". The Sun. 1 August 2018. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Kevin Mitchell Looking Towards Big Things". Boxing Scene. 11 July 2007.
- "Hollyoaks top soap award winners". BBC. 4 May 2008. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "EastEnders' Jamie Borthwick at Little Havens". Echo. 10 February 2009. Retrieved 2016-05-02.
- "EastEnders' star Jamie Borthwick reveals which co-star he is related to". Digital Spy. 31 October 2018. Retrieved 2018-10-31.
- "EastEnders stars to run marathon for Dame Barbara Windsor". BBC News. 8 January 2019. Retrieved 8 January 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jamie Borthwick.|
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|