This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Bang Lamung, Chonburi, Thailand|
|Address||78/54 Moo 9, Pattaya Sai 2 Road|
|Opening date||July 1995|
|No. of stores and services||132|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||15,226 square metres (163,890 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||3|
CentralMarina, formerly known as Central Center Pattaya, is a shopping mall on Pattaya Sai 2 Road in Bang Lamung, Chonburi, Thailand. It is the first CPN's shopping center that located in Pattaya Beach, the another is CentralFestival Pattaya Beach.
Central Marina is the first CPN's shopping center outside of Bangkok. The shopping mall has a total of 3 floors. With 2 anchor chain.
- Big C
- Fit by Super Sport
- Thai Flavorites by Central Food Hall
- Food Park and Seafood Market
- Public House
- Marina Market
- SFC Cinema 6 movie screens
- Family Mart
- Central Pattana (21 March 2012). Annual Report 2011 (PDF). Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Central Pattana (5 April 2012). Form 56-1 2011 (PDF) (in Thai). Retrieved 23 May 2012.
|This article about a Thai building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|