This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Namotu Island is one of the few hundreds of islands that make up the country of Fiji. It is in the southernmost part of the chain of islands called the Mamanuca Islands, which are just west of Nadi. Namotu is located just off the southwestern coast of the main island of Fiji known as Viti Levu. Namotu Island Resort, a haven for tourists, lies about five nautical miles west of Viti Levu.
- Charles Wilkes, Narrative of the United States exploring expedition: During the ..., Volume 3, p.286 at: http://www.geology.19thcenturyscience.org/books/1845-Wilkes-Expedition/Vol-III/PDFpages/1845-Wilkes-Expedition-III-0286.pdf accessed 29 March 2014
- Alexander G. Findlay, A Directory for Navigating the Pacific Ocean ..., London, 1851, Part II, p.935 at: https://books.google.ca/books?id=p5tDAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA935&lpg=PA935&dq=malolo+waldron&source=bl&ots=NVHrNcKrlZ&sig=RHIkaEwFernSTWLR0kenoObKg1s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Tak3U5_tJunuyQHGj4DIDQ&ved=0CDoQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=malolo%20waldron&f=false accessed 30 March 2014
- "Waldron Island (Namotu Island)", http://www.getamap.net/maps/fiji/western/_waldronisland/ accessed 29 March 2014
- Brown, W. G. (1993). Diving and Snorkeling Guide to Fiji. Houston, Tex.: Pisces Books.
- Surfline/Wavetrak, Inc. (n.d.) About Wilkes Pass, Namotu. Surfline. Retrieved (4/20/13) http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/wilkes-pass-namotu-fiji_7285/travel/
- Subsurface Fiji. (2012) Game Fishing. Subsurface Fiji. Retrieved (4/20/13) http://fijidiving.com/?cat=14
- Waterways Surf Adventures. (n.d.) Activities – Surfing. Namotu Island Fiji. Retrieved (4/20/13) http://www.namotuislandfiji.com/surfing-with-map
|This article about a geographical location in Fiji is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|