|Serves||Kruger National Park|
|Location||Skukuza, Mpumalanga, South Africa|
|Elevation AMSL||1,020 ft / 311 m|
Skukuza Airport (IATA: SZK, ICAO: FASZ) is an airport in the Kruger National Park and located at Skukuza, in the Mpumalanga province in South Africa. The airport was established in 1958 and was named in honour of James Stevenson-Hamilton, the first warden of the Kruger national park.
Airlines and destinations
|Airlink||Arathusa, Cape Town, Johannesburg-O. R. Tambo, Londolozi, Nelspruit, Phinda, Ulusaba|
- "Aerodrome chart for FASZ – SKUKUZA" (PDF). South African Civil Aviation Authority. Effective 8 July 2004. Check date values in:
- Airport information for FASZ from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for SZK at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "IATA Airport Code Search (SZK: Skukuza)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- Wild Card Blog: Skukuza flights to resume after 10 years Archived 2015-12-22 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 15 June 2014