Pattaya railway station
|Location||Chon Buri-Pattaya Road, Nong Prue Subdistrict, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri|
|Owned by||State Railway of Thailand|
Pattaya railway station is a railway station located in Nong Prue Subdistrict, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, located 3 km east of downtown Pattaya. It is a class 3 railway station located 155.145 km (96.4 mi) from Bangkok railway station. It opened in July 1989 as part of the Eastern Line Chachoengsao Junction-Sattahip Port section. Pattaya Station has the highest daily ridership of all the stations on the Ban Phlu Ta Luang Main Line.
- Ordinary Train No. 283/284 Bangkok - Ban Phlu Ta Luang - Bangkok (weekdays only)
- Express Train No. 997 Bangkok - Ban Phlu Ta Luang - Bangkok
- "Bangkok to Pattaya". GeckoRoutes. Aug 6, 2019. Retrieved Oct 4, 2019.
- 岡本和之 (1993). タイ鉄道旅行. めこん. ISBN 4-8396-0080-5.[page needed]
- 柿崎一郎 (2010). 王国の鉄路 タイ鉄道の歴史. 京都大学学術出版会. ISBN 978-4-87698-848-8.[page needed]
- 渡邉乙弘 (2013). タイ国鉄4000キロの旅. 文芸社. ISBN 978-4-286-13041-5.[page needed]
|This Thai railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|