Suan Son Pradiphat Railway Halt
|Location||Suan Son Pradiphat Army Rehabilitation Centre, Nong Kae Subdistrict, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan|
|Owned by||State Railway of Thailand|
Suan Son Pradiphat Railway Halt is a railway halt located in Nong Kae Subdistrict, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan. It is located 221.03 km (137.3 mi) from Thon Buri Railway Station. Nearby is Thailand's first automatic level crossing, which opened for use on August 7, 2010 by Abhisit Vejjajiva while he was a Prime Minister. An excursion train terminating here, runs from Bangkok every weekend.
This railway halt can be considered as a station adjacent to Suan Son Pradiphat Beach (sea pine tree of love garden beach), another sand beach apart from Hua Hin Beach in Hua Hin District, about 8 km (4 mi) southward from Hua Hin Town. It is regarded as a peaceful, clean and without crowds of people. Therefore, it is another tourist and leisure destination for both Thais and foreigners. The beach is overseen by the Royal Thai Army.
Besides, it is also close to another tourist attraction of Hua Hin, Rajabhakti Park, which is only 2 km (1.2 mi) away.
- Ordinary 251/252 Bang Sue Junction-Prachuap Khiri Khan-Bang Sue Junction
- Ordinary 254/255 Lang Suan-Thon Buri-Lang Suan
- Ichirō, Kakizaki (2010). Ōkoku no tetsuro: tai tetsudō no rekishi. Kyōto: Kyōtodaigakugakujutsushuppankai. ISBN 978-4-87698-848-8.[page needed]
- Otohiro, Watanabe (2013). Tai kokutetsu yonsenkiro no tabi: shasō fūkei kanzen kiroku. Tōkyō: Bungeisha. ISBN 978-4-286-13041-5.[page needed]
- ""อภิสิทธิ์"ลงพื้นที่สำรวจรถไฟรางคู่ที่หัวหิน" ["Abhisit" explores double-track railway at Hua Hin]. Thai Rath (in Thai). 2010-08-07. Retrieved 2019-12-22.
- "SUAN SON PRADIPAT". NOVOTEL HOTELS & RESORTS.
|This Thai railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|