Somebody Help Me (film)
|Somebody Help Me|
|Written by||Chris Stokes|
|Directed by||Chris Stokes|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Editor(s)||Peter Devaney Flanagan|
|Running time||100 minutes|
|Followed by||Somebody Help Me 2|
Somebody Help Me is the story of Brendan Young (Marques Houston) and Darryl Jennings (Omarion Grandberry) as they head off with their girlfriends, respectively Serena (Brooklyn Sudano) and Kimmy (Alexis Fields), and friends for a weekend's stay at a remote cabin in the woods. After the couples settle in, things take an eerie turn. One by one, the group ends up missing or dead, while the remaining few are forced to band together to figure out who or what is behind these killings.
The murderer kills his victims by slicing off parts of their body. The killings in order include: Barbara (Jessica Friedman) having part of her head sliced, Andrea (Amanda Lee) having her entire scalp ripped off, Mike (Garristone Koch), Barbara's boyfriend having his eyes and fingernails ripped out, the sheriff having his throat slit, and Ken (Luke Fryden), Andrea's boyfriend having his teeth ripped out then being smothered to death. Nicole (Jessica Szohr) dies from an asthma attack when the man did not give her an inhaler.
The killer's daughter, Daisy (Brittany Oaks), is singing "Ring around the Rosie" throughout the movie, and helps Brendan free the others in the end. 3 of the teenagers end up dead, and Olsen came in time to save Brendan and free Serena, Darryl, Kimmy and Nicole's boyfriend, Seth (Christopher Jones).
The last scene is the murderer and Daisy having their car searched and the policeman letting him go as Daisy sings "Ring Around The Rosie" again.
- Marques Houston as Brendan
- Omarion as Darryl Jennings
- Brooklyn Sudano as Serena
- Alexis Fields as Kimmy
- Sonny King as Corbin
- Brittany Oaks as Daisy
- Stephen Snedden as Deputy Adams
- Christopher Jones as Seth
- Jessica Szohr as Nicole
- Luke Frydenger as Ken Thomas
- Jessica Friedman as Barbara Hilton
- Amanda Lee as Andrea
- Garrison Koch as Mike
- Donna DuPlantier as Nurse
- Irene Stokes as Store Clerk
- Todd Thomas as Officer, Road Block
- Jim Wilkey as Sheriff Bob
- John Wiltshire as Olsen
- Devonne Burch as Sean
- Bass, James D. (January 12, 2008). "Somebody Help Me (2007) Movie Review". BeyondHollywood.com. Archived from the original on January 17, 2008. Retrieved March 9, 2014.
- "Somebody Help Me 2Synopsis". fandango.com. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- Armstead, Christopher. "Somebody Help Me 2". filmcriticsunited.com. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Somebody Help Me". twomovies.us. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- Murray, Rebecca. "Marques Houston and Omarion Star in "Somebody Help Me"". About.com. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- Jefferson, Kia E. (October 29, 2007). "BlackBuster Movie: Somebody Help Me". BET. Archived from the original on November 2, 2007. Retrieved April 8, 2018.
- "Somebody Help Me". Amazon.com. Retrieved April 8, 2018.