Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up attorney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attorney may refer to:
- Attorney at law, an official title of lawyers in some jurisdictions
- Attorney general, the principal legal officer of (or advisor to) a government
- Attorney-in-fact, a holder of a power of attorney who is (though not necessarily a lawyer) able to act on another's behalf in legal and financial contexts
- Lawyer, a synonym for attorney
- Attorney, the name of some plants in the genus Clusia
- Attorney's fee, compensation for legal services performed by an attorney (lawyer or law firm) for a client
- Attorney-client privilege, or lawyer–client privilege, a "client's right to refuse to disclose and to prevent any other person from disclosing confidential communications between the client and the attorney"
- The Attorney, a 2013 South Korean film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attorney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.