|Also known as||Thee Pause|
July 27, 1981 |
|Occupation(s)||Recording and Performing Artist|
|Instruments||Bass, Guitars & Synthesizers|
|Labels||Projecting Nothing Records & Organic Intelligence|
|Associated acts||Take Remedy|
|Piano, Bass Guitar and Synthesizer|
!PAUS3, or THEE PAUSE, (born outside Odessa, Ukraine) now located in the New York City area, is an international platinum selling musician and artist, beginning his career in his early teens within the former Soviet Bloc nations of Ukraine, Romania & Bulgaria.
THEE PAUSE has been previously selected by MTV & 495 Productions along with other DJs to perform internationally for thousands. He has been selected to perform with and remix various platinum selling artists and has been featured as a guest curator for Trance Mix and The Silent Ballet. He has been featured, interviewed and reviewed by Spin (France), Scotch & Murder Monthly, More Than Disco, Hot Biscuits, The Atlantic Monthly, Trip Hop Daily, Creme de le Creme, reverb, Music Under Fire, and Fahrenheit, along with multiple top charting tracks and remixes on The Hype Machine and Beatport. THEE PAUSE was selected in February, 2012 as a featured DJ for W Hotels Worldwide and a commissioned mix made available exclusively on W Hotels Worldwide By Starwood Hotels & Resorts iPhone application.
Take Remedy was the new collective in the New York City scene featuring Alice Love, THEE PAUSE, and Billy 'Vapor Eyes'. They had been described as a “combination of the alternative organic sound meets digital chaos.
Members of Take Remedy
Bassist, programmer and back-up vocals belong to the legend THEE PAUSE;
Lead vocals by Alice Love,
Drums, keys, and rhythm guitars by Billy Vapor Eyes
Their debut EP Hello successfully charted two individual Hype Machine Top 100 singles without major label promotion, EyeView & Lines, a unique first time event ever for a new band with a debut EP.
Hello, the five track debut EP originally only available on 12” red limited edition vinyl via Projecting Nothing Records, is now currently available worldwide digital via Organic Intelligence Records.
In January 27, 2012, ImageOptional, a monthly event held at The Brighton Bar in Long Branch, NJ, featured the tri-state area’s DJs, punk artists, special international artists and surprises guests.
Announced March 24, 2012, THEE PAUSE began recording with artist Nikki Noir with producer DJ Alex J of Digable Planents fame for a late 2012 CD & digital release on Projecting Nothing Records titled Of The Echoes.
The Daisy Kids
Announced March 2013, THEE PAUSE joined forces with Scott Putesky, former lead guitarist and co-founder of the band Marilyn Manson, to form "The Daisy Kids". Numerous rough demos were recorded, including a yet to circulate 4 song CD entitled The Samsung Sessions. The project was canceled due to legal issues regarding the use of older material and only one track has surfaced to date. Tracks known to have been recorded include:
- "White Knuckles", featuring Justin Symbol of Nursing Home on lead vocals,
- "Let Your Ego Die",
- Square In The Minor the only commercially available CD and digital release.
Andy Stott's Numb (beauty of being) Remix
Andy Stott is a Manchester-based producer of dub and techno music who has released three albums with the Modern Love label. THEE PAUSEs remix of Andy Stott's Numb charted on Pitchfork's Top 200 Tracks of the Decade so Far. 
Let's Go Somewhere Quiet
The first single from THEE PAUSE produced album to benefit The Children's Brain Tumour Foundation featuring remixes of Lena Katina's track Never Forget was released on July 27, 2012 on Projecting Nothing Records. Let's Go Somewhere Quiet, to be released August 20, 2012 on Projecting Nothing Records was produced and features an original unreleased track by THEE PAUSE along with remixes by THEE PAUSE to benefit The Children's Brain Tumour Foundation. 
- Silence Please, Atlantic, 2010
- You Can Does Not Equal You Should, Projecting Nothing 2011
- Take Remedy - Hello., KVZ, 2011 (Bass)
- Various Artists - Let's Go Somewhere Quiet, Projecting Nothing 2012 (Producer, artist and remix artist)
- Distort My Life With Noise, Projecting Nothing 2011
- Distort My Life With Noise II Projecting Nothing 2011
- Take Remedy - Crash, (Producer & Bass) – Projecting Nothing/KVZ 2011
- The Daisy Kids - The Samsung Sessions - currently unreleased
- Simmi Angel, Many Faces (Producer) – Projecting Nothing 2011
- S26, Memory, (Producer / Guest Remix) 2011
- Lost Shadow – The Last Song We Will Sing (Guest remix) Phonocratic Records
- Lost Shadow – Same Problems – Different Solutions (Guest remix) Phonocratic Records, 2011
- Lena Katina, Never Forget (The Remixes) - (Producer and remix artist)
- The Daisy Kids, Square In The Minor - Organic Intelligence Records
Digital Releases (Production, Remixes and Promotional)
- The Bangles
- Dead Prez
- Crystal Castles
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Richard Sander
- Lost Shadow
- Hidden Cat
- Shallow Sense
- Alice DeeJay
- Simmi Angel
- "!PAUS3 performs". MTV/495 Productions. 495 Productions. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- "Dead Prez to Headline". New Jersey Journal. November 11, 2011. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- "Trance Mix presents guest DJ !PAUS3". Trance Mix presents guest DJ !PAUS3. Trancemix.org. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- "The Silent Ballet presents guest artist !PAUS3". The Silent Ballet. Post Rock Paper Scissors. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- "Chart History". !PAUS3 Hype Machine. The Hype Machine. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- "Take Remedy hits charts". Take Remedy. The Hype Machine. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- W Hotels Worldwide on the App Store on iTunes
- "TAKE REMEDY - Hello | Verbicide Magazine".
- iTunes - Music - Hello (feat. !PAUS3) by Take Remedy
- "Image Optional comes to NJ". image optional comes to New Jersey. Brighton Bar. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- "Of The Echoes - Of the Echoes - Organic Intelligence".
- The Spooky Kids – Square In The Minor | ACID TED
- "The Children's Brain Tumour Foundation". The Children's Brain Tumour Foundation. CBTF. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- Katina, Centre. "Nowe remixy 'Never Forget'". Katina Centre. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "Let’s Go Somewhere Quiet: Lena Katina – Never Forget (The Remixes)". ACIDTED. CBTF. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "The Children's Brain Tumour Foundation". The Children's Brain Tumour Foundatoin. CBTF. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "Press Release". Let’s Go Somewhere Quiet – a compilation for hope. ACIDTED. Retrieved 2 August 2012.