From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about "$2" (dollar) currency items. Please see below for specific items, or, for other uses of "dollar", see Dollar (disambiguation).
$2 primarily refers to banknotes, bills or coins, including:
- Australian two dollar coin, which replaced
- Toonie, the Canadian two-dollar coin, which replaced
- United States two-dollar bill, a current denomination of U.S. currency
- Hong Kong two-dollar coin, the third-highest denomination coin of the Hong Kong dollar
- New Zealand two-dollar coin, which replaced the two-dollar banknote
Other currencies with $2 banknotes, bills or coins are:
- $2, a formal parameter in some programming languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title $2.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.