(Redirected from + (album))
|Look up + in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
+ (the plus sign) is a binary operator that indicates addition.
+ may also refer to:
- + (Ed Sheeran album) (pronounced "Plus"), 2011 album
- "+", a song from Ayumi Hamasaki album Rainbow
- +, the international call prefix
- +, positive electric charge
- _+, the title given to the deluxe edition of _ (BT album)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title +.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.