Ángel de Amor
|"Ángel de Amor"|
|Single by Maná|
|from the album Revolución de Amor|
|Released||July 28, 2002|
|Format||CD single, digital download|
|Genre||Latin, Rock en Español, Pop rock|
|Producer(s)||Fher Olvera & Alex González|
|Maná singles chronology|
"Ángel de Amor" (English: Angel of Love) is the first radio single and Eleventh track from Maná's sixth studio album, Revolución de Amor (2002). On the week of August 3, 2002 the song debuted at number nine on the U.S. Billboard Hot Latin Tracks and after five weeks later on September 7, 2002 it reach to its highest point at the number six spot for only one week. It would stayed for a total of 22 weeks.
|US Billboard Hot Latin Tracks ||6|
|US Billboard Latin Pop Airplay ||2|
|US Billboard Latin Tropical/Salsa Airplay ||5|
The video is about a trapped girl who wants to be freed.
- "Maná's Ángel de Amor Billboard Chart debuted info
- "Maná's Ángel de Amor Billboard Chart #6 info
- "Maná's Ángel de Amor total weeks info
- ""Hot Latin Tracks" on Billboard.com". Archived from the original on August 9, 2014. Retrieved 2008-05-15.
- ""Latin Pop Airplay" on Billboard.com". Retrieved 2008-05-15.[dead link]
- ""Latin Tropical/Salsa Airplay" on Billboard.com". Retrieved 2008-05-15.[dead link]
|This 2000s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|