|Full name||Ángela Pumariega Menéndez|
|Born||12 November 1984|
|Club||Real Club Astur de Regatas|
Ángela Pumariega Menéndez (born 12 November 1984 in Gijón) is a Spanish sailor who won the gold medal in sailing at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the Elliott 6m class, in the crew led by Támara Echegoyen and accompanied by Sofía Toro.
Previously, she was a junior Spanish champion and second at the Europeans in the Snipe class in 2002 and second at the Spanish women's nationals in 2008 also in Snipe.
- "Spain edges Australia for sailing match race gold". Fox News. 11 August 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Spain win Elliot after Aussie skipper dunked". The Guardian. 11 August 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Spain win dramatic Olympic sailing gold". The Times of India. 11 August 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Angela Pumariega Menendez". London2012.com. London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Archived from the original on 2013-01-28. Retrieved 19 August 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Angela Pumariega at World Sailing
- Angela Pumariega Menendez at the International Olympic Committee
- Ángela Pumariega Menéndez (and here) at Comité Olímpico Español (in Spanish)
- Ángela Pumariega at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archive)
|This biographical article related to Spanish sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|