Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ávila, sometimes Avila, may refer to:
- Ávila, Spain, a city in the province of Ávila, Castile and León, Spain. The original place to receive this name.
- Province of Ávila, a province in the autonomous community of Castile and León, Spain
- Ávila (Spanish Congress Electoral District) the electoral district covering the province
- Avila, Tampa, an exclusive neighborhood in Tampa, Florida
- Avila Beach, California, in the United States
- Cerro El Ávila, a mountain near Caracas, Venezuela
- Əvilə, a municipality in Azerbaijan
- Avila (duo)
- Ávila (surname)
- Davila (surname) (also rendered de Ávila, d'Ávila, de Avila, or d'Avila), a variation of the surname Ávila
- Avila University, in the U.S. state of Missouri, named in honor of Saint Teresa of Avila
- Ávila Cathedral, a Romanesque and Gothic church in Ávila, Spain.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Ávila, a diocese located in Ávila, Spain.
- Real Ávila CF, a Spanish football team based in Ávila, Spain.
- Ávila Railway Station, the central railway station of Ávila, Spain.
- Avila TV, a Venezuelan television channel
- Plan Ávila, a military operation ordered by Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez in April 2002
- Samsung S5230, also known as Samsung Avila
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ávila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.