Nenê (footballer, born 1983)
|Full name||Ânderson Miguel da Silva|
|Date of birth||28 July 1983|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2008||→ Ipatinga (loan)||29||(9)|
|2015||→ Spezia (loan)||17||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 November 2016.
Born in São Paulo, Nenê began his career with modest Brazilian clubs, also having a spell at Cruzeiro Esporte Clube, then moved abroad to Portugal's C.D. Nacional in July 2008. In his first and only season in Primeira Liga he turned in stellar performances, leading the goalscoring charts with 20 goals (22 overall) by notably netting in home fixtures against Sporting Clube de Portugal (1–1) and S.L. Benfica (3–1 win), while also helping the Madeira team reach the semi-finals of the Portuguese Cup and qualify for the UEFA Europa League.
In June 2009, Nenê joined Italy's Cagliari Calcio on a four-year contract for about €4.5 million, with the player reported to be earning approximately €450,000 per season. He spent his debut campaign in the Serie A alternating between the starting XI and the substitutes bench, but still scored eight goals – second-best in the squad – as the Sardinia club narrowly avoided relegation.
On 25 July 2014, after five seasons and an average of less than five league goals, the free agent signed for fellow league side Hellas Verona FC. Late into the following January transfer window he was loaned to Spezia Calcio in Serie B, with the move being made permanent in the summer.
- Europa desperta para golos de Nené (Europe awakens to Nené's goals); Record, 21 January 2009 (in Portuguese)
- Só falta o FC Porto para pleno de Nené (Only FC Porto stands in the way of Nené's three-for-three); Record, 9 May 2009 (in Portuguese)
- Nenê no Cagliari por 4,5 milhões (Nenê in Cagliari for €4,5 million); A Bola, June 2009 (in Portuguese)
- Cagliari 3–0 Catania; ESPN Soccernet, 12 December 2010
- Il Cagliari Calcio comunica che il giocatore Miguel Anderson Da Silva "Nenè" ha rinnovato per un'altra stagione il contratto che lo lega alla Società rossoblù. (Cagliari Calcio announces that player Miguel Anderson Da Silva "Nenè" has renewed contract that links him to red-and-blue organization for another season.); Cagliari Calcio, 17 June 2013 (in Italian)
- Ufficiale: Nenè in gialloblù (Official: Nenè in yellow-blue); Hellas Verona, 25 July 2014 (in Italian)
- Ufficiale: Spezia, dall'Hellas Verona arriva Nenè (Official: Spezia, Nenè arrives from Hellas Verona); Tutto Mercato Web, 28 January 2015 (in Italian)