From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Åland (disambiguation))
Åland is archipelago in the Baltic Sea, and a self-governing part of Finland.
Åland or Aland may also refer to:
- Fasta Åland, the main island in the Åland archipelago
- Aland (river), a river in Lower Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Aland, Saxony-Anhalt, a municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Aland, Karnataka, a town in Karnataka, India
- Aland, West Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Aland Rural District, in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Aland (automobile), an automobile from the early 20th century, manufactured in the United States
People with the surname
- Barbara Aland (born 1937), German theologian
- Kurt Aland (1915–1994), German theologian
- Robert Aland (1836-1903), Australian politician
- Aland Bala or Alan-e Olya, a village in Gol Tappeh Rural District, Gol Tappeh District, Kabudarahang County, Hamadan Province, Iran
- Aland Pain or Alan-e Sofla, a village in Gol Tappeh Rural District, Gol Tappeh District, Kabudarahang County, Hamadan Province, Iran
- Alandi, a town in the Indian state of Maharashtra
- Allande, municipality in Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.