From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ås may refer to:
- An esker, a ridge of sand and gravel
- Ås, Akershus, municipality in Akershus county, Norway
- Ås, Sør-Trøndelag, village in Tydal municipality in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway
- Ås, Krokom Municipality, locality in Krokom Municipality, Jämtland County, Sweden
- Ås, the Swedish name for the Harju quarter in Helsinki, Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.