Åse Gunhild Woie Duesund
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Åse Gunhild Woie Duesund (born 18 April 1944 in Grimstad) is a Norwegian politician representing Aust-Agder in the Storting. She is a representative of Christian People's Party and was first elected in 1997.
Parliamentary Committee duties
- 2001–2005 second vice-leader of the Welfare committee.
- 2000–2005 reserve member of the Extended Foreign Affairs committee.
- 1997–2005 member of the Accreditation committee.
- 1997–2001 member of the Welfare committee.
- 1997–2000 member of the Extended Foreign Affairs committee.