Jump to navigation Jump to search
Çalışkan is a Turkish word meaning "deedy". It may erefer to:
- Nizamettin Çalışkan (born 1987), Turkish footballer
- Oğuz Çalışkan (born 1988), Turkish footballer
- Rıfat Çalışkan (born 1940), Turkish Olympian cyclist
- Semih Çalışkan (born 1986), Turkish writer
- Tuncay Çalışkan (born 1977), Turkish-born Austrian taekwondo practitioner
- Çalışkan, Gercüş, a village in Gercüş district of Batman Province, Turkey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Çalışkan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- REDIRECT Caliskan